The Group Representative Connection Chair is a two year commitment with the first year as co-chair and the second year as chair. The GR Connection meeting is held at every Assembly, typically on the first night (Friday). This person organizes and chairs the meeting to provide new GRs with information about various topics that are listed.
Click here for a position description. Sample `GR Connection’ packets are available below.
- Download the GR Packet for 2016
- Download the 2016 Summer Session
- Download KBDM Quick Reference Tool
- Download Introduction to KBDM and Overview
- Download the Group Conscience in Action Article
- Download the Crosstalk or Loving Interchange Article
- Download Tips for GRs as Forum Representative
Modified Nov 2021