The Public Outreach coordinator serves a three year term acting as a liaison between the Colorado Area and the World Service Office (WSO) in regards to PO information.
Click here for a position description.
- 2019 Spring Assembly Report
- 2018 Winter Assembly Area 5 Public Outreach Report
- 2018 Summer Assembly Area 5 Public Outreach Report
The purpose of Public Outreach is to inform the general public through the media, professionals, facilities, and organizations about who we are, what we do, and how to get in touch with Al-Anon. Our goal is to attract to our program those whose lives are or have been affected by someone else’s drinking, so that those who need our program can find the help and hope we offer. Public Outreach includes outreach to the Public/Media, Professionals, and Institutions. A district may choose to combine these service areas under Public Outreach or maintain separate coordinators and/or committees. All those in Public Outreach are encouraged to work together to avoid duplicating efforts.
- Best of Public Outreach
- Area Public Outreach Coordinator Guidelines
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Outreach to the Public/Media Guidelines
- Outreach to Institutions Guidelines
- Information for Health Fairs in Colorado
Updated Nov 2021